LDF Group – Content Marketing Associate (April 2016 – Present)
Dedicated in-house content marketer for the brand, developing a strategy to consistently deliver content across a broad spectrum of channels including; website, email, social, PPC, advertising and PR.
Blue Orchid/Cheshire West and Warrington Growth Hub – Graduate Marketing Intern (September 2015 – April 2016)
My main responsibilities included:
- Content marketing – updating the website on a daily basis with news, schemes and events.
- Email marketing – production of a monthly newsletter for the Cheshire and Warrington Growth Hub.
- I was heavily involved in the implementation of a new Customer Relationship Management system. I aided in collating client data and setting out a logical process through which the data should be input.
NextGear Capital – Marketing Intern (January 2015 – June 2015)
As a Marketing Intern I developed a number of different skills within the Marketing world. Some key projects I undertook included email marketing, overseeing social media strategy and content management – through updating new product pages, news articles and blog posts.
University of Chester (2011-Present) – Information Systems Management – Awarded 2:1
- Developed my skills in a number of areas; website development, mobile application development, video production and academic research.
- Undertaken a number of independent and co-operative projects over the course of 3 years.
- Gained leadership skills during a number of team projects, and confidence from public speaking opportunities.
- In my third year I produced a promotional video for my dissertation project. This gave me experience in a client-based project, being able to design, produce and edit a video production.
Whitby High School (2004-2011)
- Information Technology (B)
- Media Studies (B)
- General Studies (B)
- English Literature (D)
12 GCSE’s A-C including:
- Maths (B)
- English Language & Literature (B)
- Science Double award (B)
- IT (B)